Tuesday 22 April 2008

Welcome...

Sponsored Links
Find high paying job. It's quick! It's Free!!Earn some quick money by spending just 5 minutes!!
Dear reader,

I am always amused by technology. I am facinated by sexy gadgets and powerful software tools! I always wondered: is there a place where I can find information about new technologies / gadgets / software? I am sure little Googling would serve the purpose. But my main purpose of starting this blog is to have a handy & brief snapshot of all that is hot in technology. If my reader has interest in a particular item, she would then Google for more details! So my vision for this blog is that it should be the first point of contact for my readers looking for technology.

If you have some interesting stories to share with me or just wish to talk to me, drop me a mail!

Do not miss even a single tech update... Subscribe to RSS feeds now!

No comments: